Delivered through Humber College’s Faculty of Media & Creative Arts, these courses will give you a detailed and comprehensive overview of the guidelines and best practices for business document creation and AODA compliance. You will learn these skills in the best way possible - by doing it!
Industry-experienced instructors will teach you through tutorials and applied activities, ensuring you put these concepts into practice before you return to the workplace. Once trained, you will be equipped with the information, skills and confidence you need to step back into your workplace and apply what you have learned into all of your document and communication materials.
- To develop skills and tools needed to incorporate inclusive design best practices into your daily workflow
- To thoroughly understand AODA guidelines, thereby gaining the confidence that the work you produce is inclusive
- How to create dynamic, informative communication, marketing materials and web content that complies with all of the AODA guidelines.
- The AODA Key Dates required reporting deadlines and reporting processes for your company to become and remain compliant.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Content creators within all Business and Non-Profits, Public Sector Organizations, Municipalities.
- Digital professionals, content creators, office managers, communication officers, web design and development professionals, Human Resource professionals within all businesses and organizations.
- 1-day or 2-day intensive delivery
- Tutorials, case analysis, applied activities
- Small class sizes
- Experienced faculty-led instruction